Exodus Residence provides low-cost supportive housing units for men and women experiencing homelessness. Clients in the Exodus Health Supported Housing program receive intensive RN care coordination and work toward health care stabilization.
Priority is given to homeless individuals from Hennepin Health and North Memorial, those who are 55-years-old or older and those experiencing acute/chronic medical issues.
Exodus Residence helps residents work toward permanent housing by offering supportive services, including empowerment groups and case management to meet residents’ physical, mental health and emotional needs. Exodus Residence helps residents establish a rental history and find affordable rental housing. Residents can stay in the program for as long as two years. Since 1993, Catholic Charities has partnered with St. Olaf Catholic Church to offer transitional housing programs at Exodus.
• Intensive case management, which includes structured goal planning
• Assistance finding jobs, housing and service providers
• Nurse on staff five days a week
• Empowerment and support groups
• Counseling services
• Referrals to community resources
• 24-hour support staff
• Computer training sessions
• Meals available
• Specializes case management for older adults
819 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55402
View Larger Map